- Dr. Melissa Inouye received her doctorate from Harvard University in East Asian Languages and Civilizations. She studies religion in China with a specialization in the history of Christianity. As an advisor to The Foundation for Religious Diplomacy, she co-produced a TV documentary on interreligious relations in Southern California.
- Dr. Robert A. Rees is a visiting professor of Mormon studies at Graduate Theological Union and the University of California, Berkeley. Rees received his undergraduate education at Brigham Young University. He holds a PhD from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He was for many years a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles. He was also a bishop of the Los Angeles 1st Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). Rees served for a time as a Fulbright Professor of Vytautas Magnus University in Lithuania.
- Dr. Staci Ford is a graduate of Brigham Young University (BA), Harvard University (EdM), Columbia University (EdD), and The University of Hong Kong (PhD). Born and raised in the United States, she has lived in Hong Kong since 1993. She teaches in the Hong Kong University Department of History as well as in American Studies. She recently published Troubling American Women: Narratives of Gender and Nation in Hong Kong with Hong Kong University Press.
- Brittany A. Chapman is a historian-archivist at the Church History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She attended Brigham Young University (BA) and the University of Leicester (MA) in Leicester, England. Brittany is co-editor of the Women of Faith in the Latter Days series with Richard E. Turley Jr. She was an English teacher in Fengyuan, Taiwan.
- Elizabeth Heath is a Global Acquisition Specialist for the Church History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She is a graduate of Arizona State University (MA) and Weber State University (BA). Elizabeth specializes in public history and has worked extensively with Vietnamese refugees in the United States.